- Inside the Toronto Coffee Conspiracy – [Globe] – Indie cafes join forces.
- Toronto given strong credit rating: Miller dodges money management – [National Post]
- Toronto’s water main mess – [Toronto Life]
- Subway etiquette primer – dos and don’ts of the TTC – [National Post]
- Toronto sewer explorers get arrested – [Toronto Sun] – I shouldn’t be sad about this, but I am sad about this.
- Toronto braces for G20 logistics crunch – [Globe]
- Unearthing the sex secrets of truffles – [NYTimes]
- Junk food and cocaine pretty much the same thing – [Toronto Life]
- The pros and cons of induction cooking – [NYTimes]
- The science of climate change: the clouds of unknowing – [Economist] – Thanks be to Eric.
- Earth struck by most powerful space storm in years – [New Scientist]
- New “gene bandage” rejuvenates wasted muscles through mutations – [New Scientist]
- Incineration – a recycling killer? – [Star]
- I’m with the intolerant Quebecers – [Maclean's]
- Mile End – Montreal’s neighbourhood – [Globe]
- Many homeowners should have rented – [Globe]
- Watch Wilco do a Take-Away Show – [Pitchfork/Blogotheque]